I set her on the potty because I asked her if she wanted to go potty which usually is followed by her shaking her head no. But this time she ran to the stairs and climbed up and went in the bathroom.
I took her diaper off, read her a book, played with a candle and some stones that were in with the candle and lo and behold she went potty! We did a little dance, dumped her potty in the "big" potty, she flushed the toilet and then went to go sit back down on her potty to play some more. It was a long drawn out process, but so worth it!
I am pretty sure she had no idea what she had done, but that is besides the point!!
I am so proud of you Kamryn Nevaeh!


3 comments:
You go girl!!!! That is super! Maybe by the time you have Becky's 2 you'll only have 1 in diapers! Maybe wishful thinking...but it could happen!
I am sooooo excited! You go, Kamryn!!! We'll do the pee-pee dance over here for you!
Yeah Kamryn!!! How exciting keep it up!! You will be a BIG GIRL in no time!!!!
Post a Comment